300g (10 oz) Ready-To-Eat Smoked Mackerel Fillets
150g (5 oz) Couscous
1 medium Red Onion
Half a medium Cucumber
8 level tablespoons fresh Parsley
4 level tablespoons fresh Mint
3 tablespoons Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
(1) Place the Couscous in a large bowl, then add 200ml (7 fl oz) of boiling water and leave for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once or twice to separate the grains.
(2) Skin and deseed the tomatoes and peel the red onion. Finely chop the tomatoes, onion, parsley and mint, and dice the cucumber.
(2) In another large bowl, mix the onion, cucumber, tomatoes, parsley and chopped mint. Stir in the olive oil and the juice of the lime, then season to taste.
(3) Add the Couscous and stir.
(4) Skin the Mackerel and roughly flake, then gently stir in.
(5) Garnish with thin slices of lime and serve.