4 Chicken Joints
1 tin of Sweetcorn
Oil for frying
If frozen chicken joints are to be used, thaw completely and dry well.
(1) Dip chicken joins in a beaten egg, and then into the breadcrumbs.
(2) Deep fat fry them until golden brown and fully cooked on the inside.
(3) Peel bananas and cut in half lengthways. Slice onions to about 0.5 cm (½ inch).
(4) Dip bananas and onion rings in the fritter batter and fry until golden brown.
(5) Drain the sweetcorn and mix with a little batter. Drop spoonfuls into shallow fat and fry for about 5 minutes until golden brown, turning once.
(6) Lay the chicken joints on a hot serving dish and garnish with banana, onion rings and sweetcorn fritters.