100g (4 oz) Self Raising Flour
100g (4 oz) Soft Margarine
100g (4 oz) Caster Sugar
1 Cup of icing sugar
(1) Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and beat with a wooden spoon for about 2-3 minutes until well mixed. Kids love this bit, but be prepared for a messy table.
(2) Put the bun cases on a baking tray and spoon a tablespoon of the mixture into each of the cases.
(3) Bake for about 15-20 minutes at 180°C, 350°F or Gas Mark 4.
(4) When the cakes are cool, mix some icing sugar with a little water to make a thick paste.
(5) Decorate he cakes with the icing and place Jellytots, Smarties or anything you fancy on the top. This is were the creativity comes in for children to learn.