195g Original Primula cheese (tube)
10 Slices cooked ham (chopped)
200g Button mushrooms (sliced)
300g Dried tagliatelle
2 Tablespoons of milk
1 Large knob of butter
1 Teaspoon of garlic puree
Freshly ground black pepper
(1) Cook the tagliatelle according to packet instructions.
(2) Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the garlic puree, then fry the mushrooms until softened.
(3) Add the ham, primula cheese and milk. Stir until the cheese has melted, and everything is heated through.
(4) Season with plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
(5) Serve immediately with the tagliatelle.