|Menu 1||Menu 2||Menu 3||Menu 4||Menu 5||Menu 6||Menu 7|
The Advanced Driving Test
This is one of the actual questions asked in the Advanced Driving Test.
1. You are driving in a car at a constant speed.
2. On your left side is a drop (the ground is 2 feet below the level you are traveling).
3. On your right side is a Fire truck traveling at the same speed as you.
4. In front of you is a galloping horse and you cannot overtake it.
5. Behind you is a galloping zebra.
Both the horse and zebra are also traveling at the same speed as you.
What must you do to safely get out of this dangerous situation?